JLG's next SF public appearance:
(Thank's to BEfan from yat.ch for the news)
LISA Global Strategies Summit USA - March 3-6, 2003
UNDERSTANDING WHAT CUSTOMERS WANT TO ACHIEVE
* Keynotes * Strategic Industry Issues *
"Defining global entrepreneurial leadership"
What have we learned about executing global business?
Jean Louis Gassée - Allegis Capital
[Former President of Apple Products Division]
"Homeland Security and Language Technologies"
Homeland security and its need for language technologies and services
Moderator - Lyra Spratt-Manning, CEO of the RWS Group
- Phillip R. Herr, Assistant Director, International Affairs and Trade US General Accounting Office (GAO)
- Richard Brecht, Director of the National Foreign Language Center (NFLC)
- Margaret R. Gulotta, FBI Language Services Deployment
- Joel Ross, Basis Technology, VP Defense & Intelligence Services
"Globalization: Resistance is Futile"
Good business adapts to different cultures; not force cultures to be homogenized!
- Mark Davis, Chief Globalization Architect at IBM [President of UNICODE]
"Post 9/11 -- LISA?s LANGTECH MEDIA PANEL"
Changes in how the media perceive and handle language technology and cultural issues.
UPDATED AGENDA : http://www.lisa.org/events/2003usa/agenda.html
REGISTRATION : http://www.lisa.org/events/2003usa/registration.html
WORKSHOPS : http://www.lisa.org/events/2003usa/workshops/